Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Corey Alexander

ungelesen,
01.09.2011, 19:43:4401.09.11
an

Hello,

 I will be reading my erotica tomorrow, September 2nd at 8pm as part of Ravenous Nights.  at the Happy Ending Lounge 302 Broome Street, NYC.  I will be reading alongside Nell Stark, Trinity Tam, and KT Grant. Lori Perkins hosts this event. I plan to read from my story, "Strong", which will appear in the upcoming anthology Say Please: A Lesbian BDSM anthology, edited by Sinclair Sexsmith. Here is a taste of it:

 "For both of us, gender is both complex identity and elaborate sex toy.  But not just that.  It is not easy to grow up breaking the gender rules, to live lives visibly nonconforming.  Gender is a dangerous and delicious edge in which we play, knowing that we may inadvertently step on the minefields of our gendered histories and present struggles.  Part of the thrill is that danger. We push gender to it’s own edges, play its sharpness against our throats, fear in our mouths, ache in our guts, building armor against becoming what we fear.

Gender is the core. It drives our relationship.  As a transgender butch, playing with gender is an edgy and necessary thing.  For my genderqueer submissive, who’s gender ebbs and flows in life and in play, the conscious choice to play with gender confirms self, breaks boundaries, allows catharsis.  My submissive is both my girl and my boy.  Tonight she was going to be one and then the other.

When she is my girl, I always start by fucking her throat.  It is the most personal hole, and I claim her there first, make sure she knows she is helpless to stop me.  Her job is to open to me, give to me, feed me with her eyes. I begin by placing the cuffs on her wrists, lock them together, and force her to her knees.  My hands grip her hair, and I force her mouth onto my cock.  This is how we start, every time."

In other news, I just received word that my story, "Ready", which originally appeared in the anthology Biker Boys, is going to appear in the upcoming anthology Coming Together: In Flux, a benefit for the Woodhull Freedom Foundation. Hot Daddies: Gay Erotic Fiction, which contains my story “It’s My Job” was released last month. In addition, several collections of erotica containing my work have recently come out:  Brief Encounters: 69 Hot Gay Shorts, contains my story “This Boy”; In Plain View: Hot Public Erotica, contains my story “Kneeling for Him”; Bondage By The Bay: Tales of BDSM In San Francisco, which contains two of my stories (“Nervous Boy” and “Kneeling for Him”) recently came out in e-book form. My work has been published in over 20 collections, including: Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight, Backdraft, Hurts So Good, Best Women's Erotica 08 & 09, Leathermen, Frenzy, Daddies, Men on the Edge, Cruising for Bad Boys, Pleasure Bound, SexTime: Erotic Stories of Time Travel, Best SM Erotica 2 & 3, and I Like to Watch.  It will also appear in the upcoming anthologies Best Lesbian Erotica 2012, Say Please: A Lesbian BDSM anthology, and Nice Butt: Gay Anal Eroticism.

I hope to see you tomorrow for my reading!

Corey Alexander

Corey Alexander is an NYC based FTM kink educator and writer. He was the founding facilitator of the Queer Special Interest Group at The Eulenspiegal Society, a member of the CC4D collective,  and was Head of Programming for The Floating World 2010. He has been a kink and sex educator since 2003. He writes erotica under the nom de plume Xan West, and is plotting a book on stone sexuality and identity.

Email: praxispr...@gmail.com

Blog: http://tgstonebutch.livejournal.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TGStoneButch

Tumblr: http://tgstonebutch.tumblr.com/

Border War Dispatches: http://border-war-dispatches.tumblr.com/

Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/40282

Google Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/corey-alexander-classes

This announcement list is not intended to be SPAM.  You have been added to this list because you expressed interest in being on it, seeing me teach, or in events I have organized in the past.  If you do not wish to be on this list, let me know.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten