Best Lesbian Erotica Reading 12/16 7pm @KGB Bar

Corey Alexander

Dec 9, 2010, 9:16:35 PM12/9/10

Hi folks,

Baby it's cold outside, so of course that means I've got two erotica readings coming up.

I will be reading my smut next week at a Best Lesbian Erotica focused edition of Drunken Careening Writers, hosted by Kathleen Warnock, the editor of the BLE series. This reading will occur at KGB Bar at 85 E 4th Street, on Thursday December 16, 2010 at 7pm.

Come hear five of the readers from this year’s volume, edited by Kathleen Warnock, and selected by Lea DeLaria, who will be introducing us!  The readers are: Kiki DeLovely; Charlotte Dare (Lesbian Cowboys, Where the Girls Are: Urban Lesbian Erotica, Girl Crazy, Island Girls, Wetter, Purple Panties, Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2008 & 2009, and Tale...s of Travelrotica for Lesbians Vol. 2..); D.L King (editor of The Sweetest Kiss and the Lambda Literary Award Finalist, Where the Girls Are.); Sinclair Sexsmith (Sugarbutch Chronicles: The Sex, Gender, and Relationship Adventures of a Kinky Queer Butch Top); and me, Xan West.

I plan to read from my story "Missing Daddy", which was printed in the anthology Daddies. Here is a taste of the story.

Daddy was going for the pain I hated. I could see it growing in his eyes. He was going to test me with hateful pain that tore into me. That meant only one thing. My eyes frantically searched the bathroom for it's reflection in the mirror. There it was, propped next to the toilet. Daddy's cane case. I could hear rushing in my head and feel sweat beading at my temples. I met Daddy's eyes in the mirror, and saw them change. He sensed my fear, and it was like a predator was waiting behind those eyes, waiting to feed on me. Daddy snarled, holding my gaze, his paws digging into me as I whimpered in fear.

It was fast. His hand clamped on my neck, pushing my head into the sink, and suddenly his cock was inside me. Daddy truly was magic because there was lube and I had no idea how that had happened. But not enough to make it easy. No, this was not about my pleasure at all. It was awful. Cruel. He was growling in my ear making me tremble on his cock. My mind raced round and round. I was breathing so fast, my heart pounding and behind my closed eyes all I could see was that cane case.

Copies of Best Lesbian Erotica 2011 will be on sale at the reading. My story, "My Precious Whore" is printed in the anthology. Here is a taste of that story.

I yank her by the hair and force her down onto my cock.  I reach up and grab her by the nipple, yanking her down to my level.  I want to watch her eyes.  I take her breath as I thrust into her, watching as her eyes get bigger, as fear grows.  My hand is clamped over her mouth and nose, my eyes locked on hers, my fingers pulsing pain through her nipple in time to my cock.  I watch her build, as fear grabs her throat.  She is afraid because this turns her on so much.  She is turned on because she is afraid.  How can she want so badly to be fucked by someone who scares her so much? Who makes her feel so ashamed?

To kick off 2011, I will be reading at the launch of Salacious Magazine, a queer feminist sex magazine, in which my story "A Large Full Meal" is printed. The launch party will be in Brooklyn, on January 8 at 10pm, at SouthPaw (125 5th Ave Brooklyn, New York 11217) and is sponsored by ReDress and Queerrespondence.

I will also be presenting on a topic yet to be determined at DSD in NYC on January 13.

I write queer kinky erotica under the nom de plume Xan West. My story "First Time Since", which was printed in Hurts So Good, won Honorable Mention for the 2008 National Leather Association's John Preston Short Fiction Award. I also have several pieces of erotica in anthologies that are on the shelves now (Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight, Biker Boys, Backdraft, Hurts So Good, Best Women's Erotica 09, Leathermen, Frenzy, Daddies, Men on the Edge, Cruising for Bad Boys, Pleasure Bound, and SexTime: Erotic Stories of Time Travel, Blood Sacraments, Best SM Erotica 3, Best Lesbian Erotica 2011). I wrote the introduction to Wired Hard 4, which was published by Circlet Press.My work is slated to appear in In Plain View, I Like to Watch, Sugar and Spice, Cupido Magazine, Daddies 2, and Brief Encounters).

I hope to see you at Drunken Careening Writers!

Corey Alexander

Corey Alexander is an NYC based transgendered stone butch kink educator and writer. He was the founding facilitator of the Queer Special Interest Group at The Eulenspiegal Society, was the Head of Programming and Special Events for The Floating World 2010 and has been a kink and sex educator since 2003. He writes erotica under the nom de plume Xan West.

Email: praxispr...@gmail.com
Blog: http://tgstonebutch.livejournal.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TGStoneButch
Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/40282
Google Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/corey-alexander-classes

This announcement list is not intended to be SPAM.  You have been added to this list because you expressed interest in being on it, seeing me teach, or in events I have organized in the past.  If you do not wish to be on this list, let me know.