[Conversio Virium Discussion] Who's coming to The Floating World?

Sara Eileen

May 20, 2010, 10:26:59 AM5/20/10
to convers...@googlegroups.com
Hey CV-ers,

Wanted to post this, as a lot of fellow CV members/alumni have been working our bums off getting The Floating World organized this year.

I posted about it a little while ago, but ticket prices are low right now, and going to jump up on June 1st, so if you're thinking about coming but haven't bought a ticket yet, now's the time. Specifically, right now tickets are $145 for CV members, and on June 1st they'll be $225.

If you haven't been to TFW, I'm a bit biased to be the one to tell you about it, since I'm on the staff. But this event literally changed my life. You can read about my personal experiences with it on my old blog, if you're interested: http://bloodylaughter.com/label/floating-world/)

Really hope you're coming! Read on for some more info on classes and presenters!

Best,
Sara Eileen

---

The Floating World 2010

The Floating World is one of the biggest alt-sex educational and play events of the year: three full days of great presenters, special events, a huge playspace and an incredibly diverse community of attendees.

We're planning over 150 classes this year, with both local and world-renowned presenters including: Andrea Zanin (aka SexGeek), Angel and Sebastien, Anita Wagner, Barbara Carrellas, Brian Pyrosadist, Catherine Gross, Cecilia Tan, Cleo Dubois, DeLano, Dov, Eve Minax, Fakir Musafar, Femcar, Glenda Rider, Ignacio Rivera, Jim Deuder, Laura Antoniou, Lee Harrington, Lolita Wolf, Mollena Williams, MojoDaddy, Master Obsidian and slave namaste, Nayland, Patrick Califia, Raven Kaldera, Suzanne SxySadist, Wintersong Tashlin and many more!

Take a look at our full presenter roster on our website: http://thefloatingworld.org/presenters-education/

Here's a taste of some classes tentatively scheduled for Friday:
  • If You’re Good You’ll get a Lolly: Playing Pediatrician in Medical/Age Play Scenarios - Eve Minax
  • Kiss Of Fire: the ABC's of Branding - Fakir Musafar
  • The Way of It: Designing and Maintaining Your Personal Protocol - Laura Antoniou
  • FTM CBT: Genital Torment For Queer Bodies - Lee Harrington and Wintersong Tashlin
  • A Narrow Thorny Road: Master/Slave Relationships as a Spiritual Path - Raven Kaldera and boy joshua
  • Making Peace with Jealousy in Polyamorous Relationships - Anita Wagner
  • You Gotta Lick It: Cunnilingus for the Enthusiastic and the Hesitant - Andrea Zanin
  • Psychobiology of SM - Dr. Richard Sprott

Other parts of the event are coming together too: we're building a fleet of new, custom furniture for the playspace, including a new two-story suspension frame. We're putting together interest-focused meet-and-greets hosted by presenters. We'll have four keynote speeches, dinner entertainment, and author readings. The vendor list is now together, with great returning vendors and a lot of new faceshttp://thefloatingworld.org/vending

Are you joining us? Register here: http://thefloatingworld.org/registration/

The Details:

The Floating World 2010
August 20th-22nd 2010
The New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center
Edison, NJ
www.thefloatingworld.org

Please get in touch with us at in...@thefloatingworld.org with any questions, and see you in August!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Conversio Virium" group, a mailing list intended for discussion of BDSM, kink, and sexuality-related topics by the members of Conversio Virium and their friends. Conversio Virium is New York City's student BDSM education group.

conversioviri...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group's web site at
http://groups.google.com/group/conversiovirium?hl=en

For more information about Conversio Virium, visit the official CV web site at
http://conversiovirium.org/