Reminder: Edgeplay from the Top at LSM tomorrow, Fri 7/20 8p

Corey Alexander

Jul 19, 2012, 8:11:16 PM7/19/12

Hey there,

This is just a quick note to remind you that I will be presenting for the Lesbian Sex Mafia tomorrow night. I am excited to be teaching on one of my dearest loves: edgeplay. It would be great to see you there!

WhereLGBT Center, 208 W 13th St, Room 410, New York City (the room is wheelchair accessible)

When: 8pm on Friday, July 20th (doors open 730pm)

What: Pushing Your Own Limits: Edgeplay from the Top Bottoms are not the only ones that push their limits.  This interactive workshop/discussion focuses on edgeplay that pushes tops out of our comfort zones. Whether you are a seasoned or newly exploring edgeplayer from the top, or want to support a top in pushing edges, this class is for you.

Who: LSM is a support and information group for all women 18 years of age or older, including transexual and intersexed women who live their daily lives as women and all female-born transgender people who feel they have a connection with and respect for the women's community.

I hope to see you tomorrow night!

Corey Alexander

Corey Alexander is a Brooklyn based TG Stone Butch kink educator and writer. He was the founding facilitator of the Queer Special Interest Group at The Eulenspiegal Society, a member of the CC4D collective, and was Head of Programming for The Floating World 2010. He has been a kink and sex educator since 2003. His erotica is published widely under the nom de plume Xan West, and he is plotting a book on pain.

Email: praxispr...@gmail.com

Blog: http://tgstonebutch.livejournal.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/TGStoneButch

Tumblr: http://tgstonebutch.tumblr.com/

Border War Dispatches: http://border-war-dispatches.tumblr.com/

Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/40282

This announcement list is not intended to be SPAM.  You have been added to this list because you expressed interest in being on it, seeing me teach, or in events I have organized in the past.  If you do not wish to be on this list, let me know.