Improve Flexibility of FilterPanel

Beau Tremblay

Sep 30, 2020, 6:26:13 PM9/30/20
to ControlsFX
I created an issue- https://github.com/controlsfx/controlsfx/issues/1311 that I'd like to implement, as I want to use the FilterPanel but found impossible to extend w/o altering the underlining library.  I was considering making it possible to customize your own FilterPanel, but I think I may just alter the existing one to allow for building additional predicates.  Thoughts?

Samir Hadzic

Oct 1, 2020, 4:06:54 AM10/1/20
to ControlsFX
Hi,

You can always fork and implement it on your side. And maybe submit a PR so that we can take a look. If your modifications are helpful, some might benefit from it.

Regards,