Halloween at the Press Club: Tarpley on Mormonism & Mitt Wed Oct 31 7pm

1 view

Webster Tarpley

Oct 31, 2012, 4:56:09 PM10/31/12
to Webster Tarpley

McClendon News Service, Inc. (Since 1946)
Founded by Senior White House Correspondent Sarah McClendon (1911-2003)
Post Office Box 6010, Washington, D.C. 20005 -- Telephone: (703) 855-1266

McCLENDON GROUP MEETING

Who: Webster Tarpley, Author, Journalist, Commentator
What: Mormonism & Mitt -- What We Can Expect
When: Wednesday, October 31st, 7 p.m. (dinner with the speaker at 6:30 p.m.)
Where: National Press Club, McClendon Room

Free parking after 5 pm with National Press Club dinner validation of your parking receipt at the PMI Garage on G St. NW (between 13th & 14th streets, NW).

###

One of the most prolific writers who has spent the last several decades as a national and international journalist and media commentator is our next guest speaker, Webster Tarpley.

What makes Webster so unique is that he insists upon reporting all the facts, regardless of how awkward either side of the political spectrum considers them.

For our session he will be addressing the facts he is publishing in his latest book. These facts include the little known history of Mormonism as it is traced to Britain. He also reveals Mitt Romney's political genealogy and what it holds in prospect for the future of our nation.

You will find most of Webster's information in this regard to be startling and all of it to be true. You will also find that none of it has been reported in the major media.

So plan to be with us to hear some of the most unreported truth from a series of unbiased sources that our speaker will reference.

We look forward to seeing you for this most timely session...

...and please remember to bring a friend!

John Edward Hurley, Chairman