Hi where should I post the contraptor motor driver

joshua w.

Dec 7, 2009, 6:03:56 PM12/7/09
to Contraptor
Hi where should I post the contraptor motor driver

Vitaly Mankevich

Dec 7, 2009, 8:24:47 PM12/7/09
to contr...@googlegroups.com
That's a good question. Thingiverse is one possible answer. Prior to
3D warehouse/Thingiverse, Contraptor source files were here:
http://contraptor.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/contraptor/
I've been also thinking about using Github, or setting up svn.contraptor.org

What do you guys think?

joshua w.

Dec 8, 2009, 1:43:32 AM12/8/09
to Contraptor
google sites can be closed or open with file storage that is versioned
I use zips in my google site file cabinet I call codevalt & invite
people.