ContinualAI Important Updates [30-04-2021]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Apr 29, 2021, 11:10:47 AM4/29/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear Continual Learners,

A few announcements from the ContinualAI community:
  • We are proud to sponsor the new Semi-Supervised Continual Learning Workshop at IJCAI 2021 this year! The workshop will also host a competition for Activity Recognition and Crowd Counting! Paper submission deadline is the 31th of May! The Avalanche team will provide support for the competition so that you can easily use our library to submit your solutions!
  • Join us this Friday 30-4-2021, 5.30pm CEST, for the ContinualAI Meetup on "Continual Learning Applied to Problems Outside Supervised Classification"  Make also sure to subscribe if haven't already the open mailing-list Continual Learning for AI, to be updated about future events and the news around continual learning even from people outside ContinualAI!
  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Right now we are looking for motivated people willing to contribute to #avalanche and maybe also become lead maintainers?  Send me a PM!
  • ContinualAI and Neuromatch are joining forces! We'll be provide support the the Neuromatch Academy this year with a short course about continual learning! Send a PM to me or @Keiland if you want to contribute to this!

04_2021_meetup.png

- Link to Join the Meetup here: MS Teams link!
- Meetup event link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/continual-learning-applied-to-problems-outside-supervised-classification-tickets-152872037379

Best,
Vincenzo Lomonaco
ContinualAI President