ContinualAI Important Updates [22-12-2020]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Dec 22, 2020, 1:10:50 PM12/22/20
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear ContinualAI Members and Friends,

A couple of announcements:
  • I'm excited to announce that the Workshop "Continual Learning in Computer Vision"supported by ContinualAI and organized mostly by ContinualAI members, has been accepted for a second edition at CVPR 2021! The workshop was selected among more than 100 proposals this year with excellent feedback. Last year edition was a great success, we will make sure to make it even better, diverse and inclusive this year! I'd like to thank all the other co-organizers who are making it possible: Pau Rodríguez LópezDavid Vázquez BermúdezMatthias De LangeIrina RishRita Cucchiara, Tinne Tuytelaars, Massimo Caccia, Xu Jia, Yu Liu and Qi She! Stay tuned for the call for papers and the competition which will be released in January, you cannot miss this event! (it will be held entirely remotely)

  • For the Xmas Holidays we will pause all our meetings till the 8th of January 5.30 pm CET, where we will have a Reading Group session about the paper "Generalisation Guarantees for Continual Learning with Orthogonal Gradient Descent" presented by @Mehdi

  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Contact me or @andcos if you want to learn more about them and join us! We are always looking for motivated people willing to give back to this awesome community!
In the meanwhile, enjoy your holidays and stay safe!