[ContinualAI Seminars]: "Continual learning in practical scenarios"

Keiland Cooper

May 16, 2022, 10:05:49 PM5/16/22
to Continual Learning & AI News

Hi All,

This Thursday 19-05-2022, for the ContinualAI Seminar, Jonghyun Choi (Yonsei University) will present the paper:

Title: “Continual learning in practical scenarios”

Abstract: Continual learning (CL) has been actively investigated for its practical use cases and scientific curiosity for addressing stability-plasticity dilemma. While many valuable CL methods have been proposed in literature, most of the CL scenarios are often less realistic or overly simplified. In this talk, I will discuss what is less realistic in popularly used CL scenarios in the literature and some of proposals for more realistic CL scenarios and a handful of method to address them.

Please note the temporary time change:
12:00 AM UTC
2:00 AM CEST
5:00 PM PST

---------------
- YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehKPhsTlJtA

- Microsoft Teams:
https://bit.ly/clai-seminars

- YouTube recordings of the previous sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ContinualAI

Please also contact me if you want to speak at one of the next sessions!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

All the best,
Keiland Cooper

University of California
ContinualAI Co-founder