Continual Lifelong Learning Workshop at ACML 2022

21 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

martin.mundt

neprečítané,
11. 10. 2022, 3:24:2611. 10. 2022
komu: Continual Learning & AI News

Dear ContinualAI enthusiasts,

we are very pleased to announce that we are co-organizing the workshop on Continual Lifelong Learning at the Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML 2022), this December in hybrid format! The physical conference will be held December 8-10th in Hyderabad, India: https://www.acml-conf.org/2022/

The workshop spans many topics related to continual lifelong learning. There’s a call for papers here (deadline 31 Oct): https://continual-lifelong-learners.github.io/cfp/

We have amazing invited speakers:
Balaraman Ravindran (Professor of Computer Science, IIT Madras, India)
Jonghyun Choi (Associate Professor, Yonsei University, South Korea)
Thang B. (Assistant Professor, Australian National University, Australia)
Joseph K J (PhD Student, IIT Hyderabad, India

Big thanks also to workshop co-organizers: Siddharth Swaroop , Khimya Khetarpal , Peter Nickl , Lu XuEmtiyaz Khan

Through the workshop, we hope to connect Asian researchers in this field together and to the rest of the world. Come join us!

martin.mundt

neprečítané,
11. 10. 2022, 9:58:3811. 10. 2022
komu: Continual Learning & AI News
An important follow-up correction to the original mail, in which I seem to have mistakenly put wrong dates for the conference.

ACML is from December 12-14th (*not* 8-10 as originally indicated in the earlier mail).

Best,
the workshop organizers & ContinualAI team
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej
0 nových správ