Hello, ContinualAI community!
We have exciting changes pertaining to the ContinualAI seminars for 2023!
- We will be moving our seminars to once a month and have 3 speakers per month in the same timeslot. Our goal is to make it easier for you to listen to all of the talks each month by doing multiple, high-level talks in the same meeting!
- We will change the time every month so that every region of the world will have a chance to participate during a comfortable time.
- We will replace livestreaming with a recorded zoom meeting to encourage active participation and community discussions. Don't worry, if you miss the seminar, it will still be available to watch later on YouTube!
- In addition to sharing your published work, we will also encourage short perspective talks from the community.
- We will have extra time for active community discussions and socialization at the end of each seminar meeting.
We plan to kick off our first seminar of the year in February. If you are interested in presenting your recent paper or
a position talk for spring 2023
, please send me a DM on slack
or contact me at jamessealesmith(at)gatech.edu
. Optionally, if you would like to nominate a speaker or paper, please do the same.
Happy new year, and we will see you LIVE next month!