ContinualAI Important Updates [23-06-2021]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Jun 23, 2021, 6:49:13 AM6/23/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear Continual Learners,

A couple of announcements about two WS ContinualAI is sponsoring:
  • This Friday the Reading Group is canceled to favor the participation to the 2nd Continual Learning in Computer Vision Workshop at CVPR 2021. The event will be freely accessible to anyone and you are all invited to participate!

  • Are you interested in Semi-Supervised, Weakly Supervised Continual Learning? You can submit a pre-published paper you want to present or an original one you want to publish for the 1st Continual Semi-Supervised Learning Workshop at IJCAI 2021. Deadline is July 2 2021!
Also, the Reading Group season ended last Friday, we are very happy about the 30+ seminars we have made available to anyone on YouTube and are excited to start again in September! I'll see you there and let me know if you want to help out with the organization of the next season!

See you there!

ContinualAI President
Vincenzo Lomonaco