[CFP] CVPR 2022 Workshop on Continual Learning (3rd Edition)

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Jan 27, 2022, 11:38:35 AM1/27/22
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear all,

It is my pleasure to personally invite you to join the Continual Learning workshop I'm helping to organise this year at CVPR. You can find a more detailed call for participation below.

CVPR 2022 Workshop on Continual Learning (3rd Edition)

The CVPR 2022 Workshop on Continual Learning (CLVision, 3rd Edition) aims to gather researchers and engineers from academia and industry to discuss the latest advances in Continual Learning. In this one-day workshop, we will have regular paper presentations, invited speakers, and technical benchmark challenges to present the current state of the art, as well as the limitations and future directions for Continual Learning, arguably one of the most crucial milestones of AI.
We invite Continual Learning contributions of any kind, not necessarily related to Computer Vision. Join one of the largest gatherings of Continual Learning in the world (last year we had more than 600 unique attendees)!

How to participate?

  1. Apply a continual learning related paper (short, non-archival or full-length).
  2. Submit to our well-tailored challenge tracks.
  3. Save the date and join the workshop! (June 20th 2022)
Important Dates (call for papers)
  • Workshop paper submission deadline: March 9th 2022 (11:59 pm Pacific Time)
  • Notification to authors: March 28th 2022
  • Camera-ready deadline: April 8th 2022
  • Workshop date: June 20th 2022 (to be decided by CVPR organisers)
Invited Speakers
  • Bing Liu (University of Chicago)
  • Irina Higgins (Google DeepMind)
  • Sebastian Risi (University of Copenhagen)
  • Zeynep Akata (University of Tübingen)
  • Tyler Hayes (RochesterIT)
  • Siddharth Swaroop (Cambridge)
General Chairs
  • Matthias De Lange (KU Leuven)
  • Vincenzo Lomonaco (University of Pisa & ContinualAI)
  • Pau Rodriguez (Element AI)
  • David Vazquez (Element AI)
  • Antonio Carta (University of Pisa)
  • Gido Van de Ven (Baylor College of Medicine)
  • Dhireesha Kudithipudi (UTSA)
  • Irina Rish (MILA)
  • Tinne Tuytelaars (KU Leuven)
Challenge Description

For this workshop, Meta will release a novel dataset featuring short video sessions taken from an egocentric point of view. The annotation level will allow us to define 3 tracks in which you can participate: a more “classic” classification track, and two new detection tracks. Besides making detection in CL more accessible, very generous prizes will be awarded to the best solutions! Will you be the first to define the state-of-the art on this new benchmark?
The latest info about the challenge is available at the official workshop website: 3rd CLVISION CVPR Workshop - Challenge

Important Dates (challenge)
(Subject to change, check the official website)
  • Beginning of the pre-selection phase (release of 'demo track' data and baselines): 4 March 2022
  • Opening of submission tracks: Later in March 2022 (see website for updates)
  • Pre-selection phase ends: 29 May 2022
  • Final ranking will be disclosed in the workshop: June 2022
Challenge Chairs
  • Lorenzo Pellegrini (University of Bologna)
  • Zhicheng Yan (Meta)
  • Chenchen Zhu (Meta)

Check out the Official Website, for more details and contact us for any question at contvisio...@gmail.com!
Kind regards,