ContinualAI Important Updates [24-2-2021]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Feb 24, 2021, 10:36:21 AM2/24/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear ContinualAI Members and Friends,

A couple of announcements / reminders:
  • The Workshop "Continual Learning in Computer Vision" supported by ContinualAI, has open its CALL FOR PAPERS (deadline 20 March), you can already submit your work: short and long articles, archival or not, it does not matter, submit your original content to the workshop! The event is planned to be one of the biggest ever organized in our Continual Learning community, make sure to be there!
  • Join us This Friday 26-2-2021, 5.30pm CET, for the ContinualAI Meetup on or collaborative project Colab 1.0  Make also sure to subscribe if haven't already the open mailing-list Continual Learning for AI, to be updated about future events and the news around continual learning even from people outside ContinualAI!
  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Contact me or @andcos if you want to learn more about them and join us! We are always looking for motivated people willing to give back to this awesome community!

    02_2021_meetup.png
- Link to Join the Meetup here: MS Teams link!
- Meetup event link: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/continualai-meetup-colab-10-tickets-142901683783

Best regards,

Vincenzo Lomonaco
ContinualAI President