AAAI-23 Bridge on Continual Causality

martin.mundt

Oct 17, 2022, 11:06:22 AM10/17/22
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear ContinualAI enthusiasts,

we are extremely excited to present to you our newest effort in advancing the field: the Continual Causality bridge at AAAI-23: https://www.continualcausality.org

Continual Causality is a full two-day event (7+8th of February, hybrid format, physical at AAAI-23 in Washington DC, USA): a "bridge" with the aim of bringing together the research fields of continual learning and causality. Beyond scientific advance, one primary goal is to provide a space for learning, discussions, and to connect and build a diverse community. The activities range from traditional tutorials and software labs on the educational side, invited vision talks and posters, to a panel and breakout discussions. All materials will be publicly disseminated as a foundation for the community, and the respectively discussed ideas, challenges and prospects will be aggregated to foster continued exchanges beyond AAAI-23.

For full information, please visit https://www.continualcausality.org , where the scientific motivation, bridge format, speakers & labs, program and organizers + advisors are detailed. On the webpage, you can also find a link to join our Continual Causality Slack, so that we can already start growing together prior to the first event!

Finally, if you are eager to dive in and participate, there is also a broad call for participation/papers available: https://www.continualcausality.org/cfp/
Until November 18th (AOE), we invite 2 page submissions that present positions & visions on linking continual learning & causality

For further questions, please feel free to visit our website or email us at info[at]continualcausality[dot]org

Best,
the Continual Causality organizers