ContinualAI Important Updates [28-05-2021]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

May 26, 2021, 11:01:57 AM5/26/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear Continual Learners,

A few announcements from the ContinualAI community:
  • Join us this Friday 28-5-2021, 5.30pm CEST, for the ContinualAI Meetup on "Continual Learning at the Edge: On-Device training without forgetting"  Make also sure to subscribe if haven't already the open mailing-list Continual Learning for AI, to be updated about future events and the news around continual learning even from people outside ContinualAI!
  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Right now we are looking for motivated people willing to contribute to #avalanche and maybe also become lead maintainers?  Send me a PM!

may_2021_Meetup.png

- Link to Join the Meetup here: MS Teams link!
- Meetup event link: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/continual-learning-at-the-edge-on-device-training-without-forgetting-tickets-156896432453

Best,
Vincenzo Lomonaco
ContinualAI President