ContinualAI Important Updates

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Mar 25, 2021, 7:01:00 AM3/25/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear ContinualAI Members and Friends,

A couple of announcements:
  • The CL competition of the Workshop "Continual Learning in Computer Vision" supported by ContinualAI, is now OPEN!, you can already submit your strategy thanks to the awesome work of @MassimoCaccia and the other workshop chairs!
  • Join us this Friday 26-3-2021, 5.30pm CET, for the ContinualAI Meetup on our collaborative project Avalanche: and End-to-End Library for Continual Learning  Make also sure to subscribe if haven't already the open mailing-list Continual Learning for AI, to be updated about future events and the news around continual learning even from people outside ContinualAI!
  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Right now we are looking for motivated people willing to contribute to #avalanche and maybe also become lead maintainers?  Send me a PM!
- Link to Join the Meetup here: MS Teams link!
- Meetup event link: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/avalanche-an-end-to-end-library-for-continual-learning-tickets-148189565981

Best regards,

Vincenzo Lomonaco
ContinualAI President