Reminder: deadline continual causality bridge

martin.mundt

Nov 16, 2022, 6:23:11 AM11/16/22
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear continual learners,

This email is a small reminder that there are about three days left (until November 18th AOE) to submit your 2 page vision/position papers (+ references) to the Continual Causality bridge at AAAI-23: https://www.continualcausality.org/cfp/

Submitted perspectives can be broad and all disciplines are invited. Papers will mainly be checked for correctness, as long as they attempt to link continual learning & causality
We hope to get diverse views this way.

For further questions, please feel free to visit our website (above) or email us at info[at]continualcausality[dot]org or join our Slack through the Continual Causality webpage.