ContinualAI Important Updates [23-09-2021]

Vincenzo Lomonaco

Sep 23, 2021, 10:55:33 AM9/23/21
to Continual Learning & AI News
Dear Continual Learners,

I hope you had a great summer break and you are ready to start this new academic year!  At ContinualAI we have a lot of new exciting ideas for this year to connect the CL community and work better together! I hope you'll help us in this endeavor! For now, let me share a couple of news from ContinualAI:
  • First of all, we are soon going to re-start the new season of the Weekly Reading Groups. However, they will be moved to every Thursday at 5.30 CEST and they will be streamed LIVE on YouTube. We hope this will make them even more accessible to anyone even outside the organization. This activity will be re-branded as "Continual Learning Seminars"!
  • Are you interested in Continual Learning for Autonomous Driving? Check out the great competition organized by @mattdl@Eli Verwimp and colleagues! Baselines based on Avalanche are already available for you to submit your first solution in a matter of minutes!
  • As always, the ContinualAI Lab collaborative team is always looking for contributors to the many open-source projects we have under development. Right now we are looking for motivated people willing to contribute to avalanche and maybe also become lead maintainers?  Send me a PM!

Best regards,

ContinualAI President
Vincenzo Lomonaco