Search API announcement

1 view

Vladimir Oane

Sep 9, 2009, 6:00:52 AM9/9/09
to contextvoice-dev
We have a new API version: 1.2. The one with Search. I know you guys are waiting for it for half a century but it is finally here :)

Why another Search API? We are different from all the other search engines because we index both the story content and all the distributed comment content and we return as a result complete conversations. And we’re close to real-time. See the announcement on the blog: http://contextvoice.com/2009/09/08/the-search-api-is-here-full-conversation-search-and-powerful-filtering-among-top-features/

Read the developer documentation on the developer portal: http://developer.contextvoice.com/docs/api_methods_version_12/Search_for_a_keyword_or_a_URL

Any feedback?