"403 Developer Inactive" while using Get reactions for a url method

Alfred

Dec 1, 2009, 11:03:17 AM12/1/09
to contextvoice-dev
Hi,
I am using the "Get reactions for a url" method :-
http://api.contextvoice.com/1.2/reactions/?url=http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/portfolio/2009/11/27/michel-barnier-un-regulateur-qui-sera-tres-encadre_1273193_3214.html#ens_id=1266399&format=xml&perpage=10&include[generator]=twitter&apikey=MY_API_KEY

it responds with 403 Developer Inactive while at the same time it is
working with other urls.

i found another thread about the same response but with Adding a url ,
the thread pointed that there is a redirection made that don't have
the apikey with it so the 403 response is generated .So is there any
redirections occur in Get method ??
any Help ??

Mihnea Giurgea

Dec 1, 2009, 3:46:46 PM12/1/09
to contextv...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should try to escape your url argument from the query. In python, use urllib.quote.
It should look like this:

Hope that helps!

Mihnea @ uberVU

Alfred