Still getting - 403 Developer Inactive

Jayesh

Mar 15, 2010, 2:08:19 AM3/15/10
to contextvoice-dev
Hi,

I registered my app and got the api key about 2-3 hours ago. The
status of my key is showing "Active". But as I query the API with curl
I still get "<h1>403 Developer Inactive</h1>" in response.

Here is my script curl-cv.sh:
[code]
API_KEY='<my api key>'
URL='http%3A%2F%2Fwww.avc.com%2Fa_vc%2F2009%2F04%2Fwhen-you-are-a-
public-company-without-being-public.html'

curl "http://api.contextvoice.com/1.2/reactions/?url=$URL&apikey=
$APIKEY"
[/code]

This is what I get:
$ ./curl-cv.sh
<h1>403 Developer Inactive</h1>

I also followed the advice in the last thread on this topic and I am
escaping the URL as you can see. But I am still getting the error.
What am I doing wrong? Should I wait little longer for my API key to
get activated, if so how long?

Thanks.

Jayesh

Jayesh Salvi

Mar 15, 2010, 2:10:18 AM3/15/10
to contextvoice-dev
Oops!

Only when I read my email again, did I find the typo.

API_KEY not APIKEY.

Sorry for the trouble. It is working now.
Thanks.
--
Jayesh

Dan

Mar 15, 2010, 6:02:58 AM3/15/10
to contextvoice-dev
Hi Jayesh,

I'm glad it works ok. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

Best regards,
Dan CIOTU
CTO @ uberVU