Looking for a taxonomist

Anuj

Sep 23, 2016, 7:17:08 PM9/23/16
to Content Strategy, te...@shuffle.do
Hello everyone!

My partner Tess and I are working on a (soon-to-launch) consumer web startup that is working on an exciting but challenging project based on an extensive and detailed taxonomy of interests and fields. We are now in the final stretches of our work and are looking for additional help to refine and complete the project. I have previously had success posting in this group, and found some very impressive people, so here I am again amongst all of you fine people.

We are looking for someone in Bay Area who can work out of our space along with rest of the team, and is able to work full-time for the next few weeks for this short-term gig (with the potential for further work after).

Good communication, critical thinking and organization skills as well as a willingness to be self directed and motivated will be very helpful in this role. Women, people of color and LGBTQ people are especially welcomed to apply.

Please drop us a note telling us about your relevant education/work experience and soonest availability to chat at jo...@shuffle.do or send me a note privately.

We look forward to chatting!

Thank you!

Anuj