Content Strategy + UX writing tool

Jo Ma

May 28, 2019, 2:03:59 PM5/28/19
to Content Strategy
Hey everyone!

My friend and I are currently working on building a design+copy tool for our senior capstone project at Stanford. Over the past few months, we've moved from user research to actually building out something we hope product teams can use! (cue many hours of coding)

In short, Ditto aggregates the text on different surfaces of mockups into a database, so that anyone can search, edit, and view copy in a centralized location. We're hoping to launch a closed beta soon, and if you'd be interested in signing up or if you just want to learn more, we'd love if you checked us out at http://saydit.to!

We'd also love feedback of any form -- feel free to message us!

If you're in the U.S., hope you're having a good Memorial Day Weekend!