Call for Presenters - Content Strategy New Jersey 3/28/18

Kristen Ames

Feb 13, 2018, 5:52:23 PM2/13/18
to Content Strategy
The CSNJ meetup invites content strategy experts, practitioners, and academics to submit topic for our next event on March 28, 2018. Deadline is Wednesday, February 8. Please send submissions to ka...@lds.com. CSNJ is a network of professional content strategists, digital strategists, user experience designers, writers, editors, publishers, and taxonomists. Presenting at this forum provides an opportunity to showcase your work, network, and share new knowledge with an intellectually curious and engaged audience from across industries in the New York City area.

Talks should be 20, 30, or 60 minutes long (please specify) and may include theory, case studies, demonstrations, or any other format you’d like to propose. We’d like to see presentations on any of the following:

• Content design
• Structured content
• Adaptive content
• DITA
• Content engineering
• Taxonomies & ontologies
• Content measurement & analytics
• Content personalization & customization
• Omni-channel or multi-channel experiences
• Writing digital content for influence
• Aligning stakeholders around large-scale content efforts
• Content operations & governance
• Crowd-sourced & social content
• Leveraging content tools inside the enterprise

We are always looking for innovative ideas and approaches, so content strategy topics not listed here are welcome.

Visit our Meetup page