Content Strategy in Southern California?

M Haggerty-Villa

Mar 6, 2015, 4:35:20 PM3/6/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Content Strategists!

Is anyone doing content strategy in southern California? Want to join our Content Strategy Southern California Meetup Group?

We're looking forward to supporting and growing the community of content creators, designers, and strategists in southern California. Join us!

Michael Haggerty-Villa
Content Strategy Southern California Meetup
Organizer

Hilary Marsh

Mar 7, 2015, 1:32:06 PM3/7/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!

I’ve just added it to the list of all content strategy meetup groups that I know of:

I highly recommend looking through the other meetup groups for ideas for topics and speakers.

Best,

Hilary

Hilary Marsh
President and Chief Strategist, Content Company

312-806-7854  |  hil...@hilarymarsh.com

Content strategy for associations, nonprofits, intranets
http://www.hilarymarsh.com
also hilarymarsh on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Slideshare, etc.

M Haggerty-Villa

Mar 9, 2015, 3:08:38 PM3/9/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Hilary!

We're looking forward to spreading the word about content strategy and supporting the many content folks in and around Los Angeles.

Michael