Case studies of content maturity?

Erica Rualo

Sep 29, 2017, 3:35:53 PM9/29/17
to Content Strategy
Hi, all! Looking to hear stories or see case studies of companies going from unstructured content to structured, adaptive content.

What does that look like for an organization?
What were the baby steps or quick wins?
How long did it take?
Biggest challenges?
What was the cost/benefit analysis?

Thanks in advance!

Noz Urbina

May 15, 2019, 2:37:18 PM5/15/19
to content...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erica,

Any particular area of the business? Product marketing? Content Marketing? Other?

Noz

Noz

Content Strategist, urbinaconsulting.com
Co-Author of "Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand and benefits". In stores now: thecontentstrategybook.com

Rahel Anne Bailie

May 16, 2019, 5:59:59 AM5/16/19
to Contentstrategy
There are some articles here that might help you:

Aside from my personal practice, I've gotten most of my information from conferences - people aren't as good about publishing them into articles.

Rahel Anne Bailie
Content Strategy & ContentOps, UX & User Research
Mobile: +44 (0) 7869 643 685 / skype: rahelab