A one-time invitation

Leticia Mooney

Sep 2, 2019, 8:12:06 AM9/2/19
to Contentstrategy
Hi there,

At some point in the past 10 years, you have received email from me at this address. If you don't want to get any after thisplease click here to remove yourself from my address book. I won't be offended, and this is the last one you'll get.

Now that this is out of the way, here's the reason for this email:

I want to give you the opportunity to stay up-to-date with my writing projects. After bailing out of social media, I realised that there may be some of you who'd appreciate an email once a month with the latest goings-on.

If you'd like to be on the receiving end, you can add yourself to the list here.

And if you're totally confused and don't know wtf this is about, visit this page, which gives you a full explanation of what "writing projects" actually means.

best wishes

Leticia Mooney

Essayist, critic, and writer of things at [e]xpositio
Founder, Brutal Pixie, Metal as F-ck, +more
Signal:  +61 421 925 382
PO Box 1190, Pasadena SA 5042