Re: Digest for contentstrategy@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Lois Nilsen

Jul 27, 2019, 12:55:59 PM7/27/19
to content...@googlegroups.com
thank you Hilary! This is exactly what I've been looking for. I just sent a request to sign up. Lois Nilsen

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 5:46 PM <content...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hilary Marsh <hil...@hilarymarsh.com>: Jul 09 01:51PM -0500

Remember when this community was vibrant and had lots of discussion? I do!

Inspired by this, I’ve created a new online content strategy community.
If you’re interested in sharing with and learning from other content strategists from around the U.S. and all over the world, consider joining: http://content-strategy.com <http://content-strategy.com/>
There are other good online communities for content strategists on Facebook and Slack, but not everyone is on Facebook, and some don't appreciate Slack’s interface. And LinkedIn’s restrictions have made the content strategy community there not as useful as it once was.

The new community uses a platform that seems intuitive and attractive. Launched in early June, we already have more than 300 members and are having some great conversations and sharing resources.

It’s free to join. And the community will be better with you in it!

Best,

Hilary

Hilary Marsh
President and Chief Strategist, Content Company

312-806-7854 | hil...@contentcompany.biz <mailto:hil...@contentcompany.biz>

Content strategy consultant, speaker, teacher
http://www.contentcompany.biz <http://www.contentcompany.biz/>
Set up a chat: https://hilarymarsh.youcanbook.me
Subscribe to my newsletter: http://www.contentcompany.biz/newsletter

Stacey King Gordon <staceyki...@gmail.com>: Jul 09 12:37PM -0700

I'm so excited! Just applied for membership to this cool-kids club! <3

Kathy White <content...@gmail.com>: Jul 09 01:23PM -0700

Me, too!!

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019, 12:38 PM Stacey King Gordon <staceyki...@gmail.com>
wrote:

"david.charron1969" <david.ch...@gmail.com>: Jul 09 05:55PM -0400

This is great news. Cheers!Envoyé depuis mon téléphone intelligent Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Hilary Marsh <hil...@hilarymarsh.com> Date : 19-07-09 14:51 (GMT-05:00) À : content...@googlegroups.com Objet : Re: new content strategy community Remember when this community was vibrant and had lots of discussion? I do!Inspired by this, I’ve created a new online content strategy community.If you’re interested in sharing
with and learning from other content strategists from around the U.S. and all over the world, consider joining:  http://content-strategy.comThere are other good
And the community will be better with you in it! Best,HilaryHilary MarshPresident and Chief Strategist, Content Company312-806-7854  |  hil...@contentcompany.bizContent strategy consultant, speaker, teacherhttp://www.contentcompany.bizSet up a chat: https://hilarymarsh.youcanbook.me Subscribe to my newsletter: http://www.contentcompany.biz/newsletter