Greetings, Does ContentBox have a SQL file to build Oracle schema?

1 view

Tracey Abrams

Jun 24, 2020, 12:03:38 PM6/24/20
to ContentBox Modular CMS
First thank you for taking time to read my post.

As I stated in the subject, I am trying to find out if ContentBox has a build file for Oracle. I've only found the Postgres and MySQL but no other.

I appreciate your help in this endeavor.

V/r
t.a

Sana Ullah

Jun 24, 2020, 12:14:02 PM6/24/20
to conte...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracey Abrams,

ContentBox should create a db schema on the first run. It's using hibernate which creates/updates DB schema automatically for you.

Check Application.cfc orm settings.

I don't think they have an ORACLE sql script for db-schema.

Warm Regards
Sana

For News, visit https://www.ortussolutions.com/blog/category/contentbox-cms
For Bug Reports, visit https://ortussolutions.atlassian.net/browse/CONTENTBOX