Error after DSN continue

Barbara Renowden

Nov 10, 2020, 1:05:01 PM11/10/20
to ContentBox Modular CMS
Hello,  I have just started a new test sites for ContentBox on our Lucee Development server.  I had already set up the DSN name in Lucee web admin. I got the notice to continue after verifying so I did.  I now get this error.  No matching function [ENCODEFORHTMLATTRIBUTE] found.

I get no errors in my Lucee logs.  I have done a site search for the term ENCODEFORHTMLATTRIBUTE It shows up in 4 files but not sure why it has no matching function.
A little insite would be helpful here.

Thank you.

Brad Wood

Nov 10, 2020, 1:27:45 PM11/10/20
to conte...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barbara, I replied to your cross post on Slack with this message:

Can you confirm that the ESAPI extension is installed in the Lucee admin.  it should be by default, but that error makes it appear that it's not installed.  This can happen sometimes if Lucee is interrupted on the first run or if you have some over-active anti-virus blocking jar files on your hard drive.

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp