Docker install behind corporate proxy

Chad Bolser

Aug 31, 2020, 10:17:59 AM8/31/20
to ContentBox Modular CMS
I am having trouble getting content box installed behind a proxy from docker. It reaches out to docker and starts pulling the docker image but when it goes to ForgeBox to pull the adobe coldfusion version, it gets blocked by the proxy. I have the proxy environment variables set at the OS level, docker level and I am passing environment variables for the proxy in the docker run command. The dependency pulls as the container is pulling will not use the proxy variables.

Brad Wood

Aug 31, 2020, 2:43:50 PM8/31/20
to conte...@googlegroups.com
Chad, if you are installing something via CommandBox, you may need to set the proxy settings there as well:

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 9:18 AM Chad Bolser <cebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am having trouble getting content box installed behind a proxy from docker. It reaches out to docker and starts pulling the docker image but when it goes to ForgeBox to pull the adobe coldfusion version, it gets blocked by the proxy. I have the proxy environment variables set at the OS level, docker level and I am passing environment variables for the proxy in the docker run command. The dependency pulls as the container is pulling will not use the proxy variables.

For News, visit https://www.ortussolutions.com/blog/category/contentbox-cms
For Bug Reports, visit https://ortussolutions.atlassian.net/browse/CONTENTBOX
---