We're moving to new digital pastures... and you're invited!

Lisa Moore

Sep 6, 2016, 8:45:18 AM9/6/16
to Content Strategy Europe
Hi everyone:

I realise many of you have long forgotten you ever signed up to this group, in which case, you probably won't even see this message...

But, if you do, I'd like to invite you to join the Slack channel I've set up for the group's next phase: the 'Content Strategy Roundtable'.

I'm hoping it will be a bit more 'user friendly' for hosting discussions. It's also where I will announce any future CS supper club events.

And, in the very near future, it will house a CS mentoring programme where I'm going to try and connect more junior CS folks with a senior CS-er who might be able to help them learn and develop.

I do hope you will join us! As the song says, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here :)

KR, Lisa

Steven Wilson-Beales

Sep 6, 2016, 8:56:50 AM9/6/16
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa,
What email address do we use to sign into your slack? wbst...@gmail.com would be the preferred one?

thanks
steve

www.stevenwilsonbeales.com

Lisa Moore

Sep 6, 2016, 9:08:51 AM9/6/16
to Content Strategy Europe
I should add: If you would like to join the Slack channel, either DM me or post your preferred email address (as Steve has just done) and I will send you an invite. I'm kinda new to this interweb stuff ;)