CS Applied 2017 conference

Lisa Moore

Jan 31, 2017, 12:52:18 PM1/31/17
to Content Strategy Europe
Is anyone still out there!?

If you are and you get this, I wanted to see if you were planning to come to the Content Strategy Applied 2017 conference next week:

Some of you may remember the original incarnation of this event over at eBay a few years ago. It's now being run by Rahel Bailie and will be taking place in London on Feb 9th and 10th.

Anyway, if you would like to go but are on the fence for one reason or another, let me know and I will share a sizeable discount code with you! It may help you decide :)

-- Lisa

Ian Waugh

Jan 31, 2017, 12:58:42 PM1/31/17
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa,

I was looking at it today, can't afford it as I'm between contracts. A sizeable discount code would be very nice!

Ian

Russell O'Sullivan

Jan 31, 2017, 1:11:41 PM1/31/17
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lisa

Saw it first time round and clashed with that horrible thing that pays my salary... work ha ha.. have a 2 day workshop elsewhere.

Russell

sharon flaherty

Jan 31, 2017, 5:40:12 PM1/31/17
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Would be interested in the discount code please. Sha...@brandcontent.co.uk. thank you

Gabriella Alexander

Feb 1, 2017, 6:43:40 AM2/1/17
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for sending this through. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend but do please keep me in the loop for future events!

Gabriella

Noz Urbina

Feb 1, 2017, 9:48:53 AM2/1/17
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
I am kinda hijacking this thread, but Urbina Consulting is in possession of a completely free tickets to CSApplied, so if finances are what is holding you back, the first two who can commit to actually *using* it (don't take someone else's ticket if you're not sure you'll actually end up going!) can get in courtesy of us!

Aaaaaaand... GO!

--
Noz

Content Strategist, urbinaconsulting.com
Co-Author of "Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand and benefits", thecontentstrategybook.com
Landline +34 961 051 460
Mobile +34 625 467 866

On 1 February 2017 at 14:03, Noz Urbina <noz.u...@urbinaconsulting.com> wrote:
I am kinda hijacking this thread, but Urbina Consulting is in possession of 2 completely free tickets to CSApplied, so if finances are what is holding you back, first two who can commit to actually *using* them (don't take someone else's ticket if you're not sure you'll actually end up going!) can get in courtesy of us!

Aaaaaaand... GO!

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Lisa Moore <li...@writebyte.com> wrote:
[...]

Co-Author of "Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand and benefits". In stores now: thecontentstrategybook.com