50 shades of content strategy

Lisa Moore

Mar 26, 2015, 4:28:26 PM3/26/15
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Now that I have your attention... ;)

April is fast approaching and it feels as though we are long overdue for a supper club soiree.

So, on Wednesday April 15th, I'd like to invite you to join me at Wahaca in Bloomsbury for drinks, food and content strategy therapy!

Like previous supper clubs, this is mostly social, but during the course of the night, we will make good use of tequila-fuelled inspiration to address any 'thorny' CS issues people might be having.

There are only 20 spaces available and I'd ask you to please register on Eventbrite to secure your space:

I won't be taking a deposit, but I would appreciate early notice if you can't make it. That way, you'll free up a spot if someone was shut out originally :)

See you in April!

All best, Lisa

Lisa Moore

Mar 27, 2015, 10:47:45 AM3/27/15
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:

Someone on the list kindly pointed out that the EB link was not allowing people to register. Mea culpa! I've fixed the settings now, so, if you did try to register for a ticket earlier but had problems, please try again! It should be working properly now.

Thanks! - Lisa