CS Forum Conference Ticket for Sale

Jan Srutek

Jun 19, 2014, 5:49:03 AM6/19/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've got a ticket for the Content Strategy Forum Conference taking place in Frankfurt, 1-3 July. Sadly I can't go as plans have changed.
http://www.csforum201...­
Looks like a great conference with a promising lineup.

The ticket is for the two main conference days only (2 and 3 July) , and currently costs € 1,059.10.
I'd be happy to sell it - for less than half price.

Let me know if you're interested at my email: jan [dot] srutek [at] gmail

Thanks
Jan
PS. With this ticket you could also buy an upgrade for the workshops day on 1 July for extra € 300.