Holiday supper club - let's end the year in style!

Lisa Moore

Nov 24, 2014, 12:10:24 PM11/24/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:

What an amazing year it's been for content strategy! From conferences to meet-ups and a non-stop stream of amazing articles and blog posts, 2014 has seen our little discipline really come into its own.

To see the year out properly, I thought it would be nice to get together for another instalment of the supper club.

I need to book a table and have found a place with availability, despite the proximity to the holiday season!

The date will be Tuesday Dec 16th at Caravan in King's Cross. To confirm the booking, I will need to make a deposit, and I will need a fairly accurate headcount.

So, if you would like to join us, can you please drop me a note? Either 'reply all' to this post or send me a PM.

Ideally, if you could let me know by end of day tomorrow, that would be great :)

I look forward to seeing you all in December!

--Lisa

terence freedman

Nov 24, 2014, 12:30:11 PM11/24/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa

Count me in for the Caravan on 16 Dec 14.

Terry

--Lisa

Rick Yagodich

Nov 24, 2014, 12:54:54 PM11/24/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Sure… count me in. I may even give away a book or two ;-)

Jemima Sandhu

Nov 24, 2014, 1:14:13 PM11/24/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com

Yes please! :)

Ellis Pratt

Nov 25, 2014, 2:42:30 AM11/25/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lisa

16th is free for me.

Regards
Ellis Pratt

Cherryleaf – clear and simple information your users will love. ​

Nov 25, 2014, 4:02:46 AM11/25/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Lisa, count me in. It is so nice to be able to participate!

Rahel Bailie

Andy Soloman

Nov 25, 2014, 4:25:42 AM11/25/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Lisa, all

Would love to be there but not possible for me this time around. All my energy is being directed at my business Yomdel (www.yomdel.com) out in the depths of Sussex. Of course, if you have any clients that would benefit from 24/7 fully staffed live chat to bridge the digital and real worlds, please do let me know as I have a generous referral/partnership programme.

Have a lovely evening.

Andy

Helena Bishop

Nov 25, 2014, 7:32:22 AM11/25/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Am in :)

Sent from my iPhone

terence freedman

Nov 25, 2014, 7:35:42 AM11/25/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
I am studying the menu - looks good.

Lisa Moore

Dec 1, 2014, 2:58:19 PM12/1/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Right - we have booked Caravan at King's Cross for Dec 16th - 6:30 - 9 for dinner, drinks later if anyone has the room or the inclination :)

I have made a booking for 12 people and still have a couple of open slots - I need to confirm and make a deposit to hold the table in the next couple of days, so if anyone else would like to join, now is the time to let me know!

Looking forward to a long-overdue gathering for this little group :)

All best, Lisa

Alison

Dec 2, 2014, 5:21:04 AM12/2/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can I join you, please?

Alison

Lisa Moore

Dec 2, 2014, 4:41:36 PM12/2/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
You can indeed :) If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with your email address, I will add you to the invitee list for the 16th.

Looking forward to meeting you!

All best, Lisa

Lisa Moore

Dec 15, 2014, 4:01:18 AM12/15/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

The supper club is almost upon us! If for some reason you can't join us tomorrow (but had signed up) can you let me know before 4pm today?

We also have two places that have opened up, so if you would like to join us tomorrow night 16th Dec at Caravan, please contact me off-list ASAP!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

--Lisa

Ellis Pratt

Dec 15, 2014, 4:16:12 AM12/15/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com

see you tomorrow

Regards
Ellis Pratt

Cherryleaf – clear and simple information your users will love.
Cherryleaf Ltd. Cherryleaf House, 31 Arlington Rd, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2LS
Registered in England No: 4575705

Dec 15, 2014, 1:31:30 PM12/15/14
to content-str...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Ellis!

And to those of you who asked, I didn't wind up collecting the deposit in the end - I wanted to trust everyone since you were all so enthusiastic about attending!

However, there have been a couple of last-minute drop-outs and I am crossing my fingers the restuarant doesn't penalise me.

However, more than that and please know that I will be stumping up that £15 myself... So please don't think this is one of those casual meet-ups, because I will personally be out of pocket at this point!

And if you did write to tell me you were coming, you are on the list and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! (Bring a friend - we now have the room :)

Thanks! -- Lisa