A commission was charged for your inactive account

G2A.COM

Jun 19, 2024, 5:20:27 PMJun 19
to content-manage...@googlegroups.com
G2A.COM World's Largest Marketplace for Digital Entertainment

Hello!

Your G2A PAY account got inactive after 6 months since your last sign-in. We have charged a 1 EUR commission we deduct monthly from inactive G2A PAY accounts.
Inactive accounts are prone to takeovers and abuse. We need to take special security measures and pay extra costs to maintain them. That is why we charge every such account until it gets active again.
Want to reactivate your account and avoid extra charges? Simply sign in and remember to do it every 6 months.
Best wishes,
G2A Team
This email has been generated automatically. Please do not reply to it.
Install the G2A.COM app. Get great deals on games wherever you go!
Google Play Badge App Store Badge
Find us on: facebook twitter instagram youtube twitch linkedin
Useful links: Sellers' FAQ Buyers' FAQ Terms and Conditions Privacy policy
Marketplace: www.g2a.com Corporate website: www.g2a.co
© G2A.COM Limited, 31/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street Causeway Bay, Hong Kong