[VOTE] Release CSI spec v1.4.0 (closes 2021 March 7 23:00 UTC)

Saad Ali

Mar 4, 2021, 6:28:20 PM3/4/21
to container-storage-interface-community
I've cut a v1.4.0-rc1 release for the CSI specification (candidate for v1.4.0): https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1

Please vote on releasing this candidate as CSI spec v1.4.0.

The vote is open until 2021 March 7 23:00 UTC (June 7 3:00 PM PT).

The voting process is documented at: https://github.com/container-storage-interface/community/blob/master/governance.md#voting

I've compiled a preliminary list of changes between the v1.3.0 and v1.4.0 release:

Additions:
spec (PR #470): [Alpha] Add optional `maximum_volume_size` and `minimum_volume_size` to `GetCapacityResponse`.

Clarifications/Corrections/Fixes:
spec (PR #464): Relax size limitation for all file paths and `node_id` fields.
spec (PR #452): Clarify size of cloned / restored volumes.

Jiawei Wang

Mar 4, 2021, 7:38:42 PM3/4/21
to container-storage-interface-community

+1

Xing Yang

Mar 4, 2021, 7:42:41 PM3/4/21
to Saad Ali, container-storage-interface-community
+1

thonic

Mar 4, 2021, 8:18:09 PM3/4/21

Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 07:27 AM
To: "container-storage-interface-community"<container-storage-...@googlegroups.com>;
Subject: [VOTE] Release CSI spec v1.4.0 (closes 2021 March 7 23:00 UTC)

James DeFelice

Mar 4, 2021, 8:40:07 PM3/4/21

Ben Swartzlander

Mar 4, 2021, 11:23:46 PM3/4/21
to container-storage-...@googlegroups.com
+1

-Ben

On 3/4/21 6:27 PM, 'Saad Ali' via container-storage-interface-community
wrote:
> I've cut a v1.4.0-rc1 release for the CSI specification (candidate for
> v1.4.0):
> https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1
> <https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/releases/tag/v1.4.0-rc1>
>
> Please vote on releasing this candidate as CSI spec v1.4.0.
>
> The vote is open until 2021 March 7 23:00 UTC (June 7 3:00 PM PT).
>
> The voting process is documented at:
> https://github.com/container-storage-interface/community/blob/master/governance.md#voting
> <https://github.com/container-storage-interface/community/blob/master/governance.md#voting>
>
> I've compiled a preliminary list of changes between the v1.3.0 and
> v1.4.0 release:
>
> *Additions:*
> spec (PR #470
> <https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/pull/470>): [Alpha]
> Add optional `maximum_volume_size` and `minimum_volume_size` to
> `GetCapacityResponse`.
>
> *Clarifications/Corrections/Fixes:*
> spec (PR #464
> <https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/pull/464>): Relax
> size limitation for all file paths and `node_id` fields.
> spec (PR #452
> <https://github.com/container-storage-interface/spec/pull/452>): Clarify
> size of cloned / restored volumes.
>
> --
> an email to
> container-storage-interf...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:container-storage-interf...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/container-storage-interface-community/CABBBJP169ajMj2CmYKFjcLG_qXYq879eKnq%3Dfwdx8Gm89RvtAQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Deep Debroy

Mar 5, 2021, 8:04:36 AM3/5/21
to container-storage-interface-community
+1

Matthew Cary

Mar 5, 2021, 12:31:06 PM3/5/21
to Deep Debroy, container-storage-interface-community
+1

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/container-storage-interface-community/3e6ad94a-e3a9-4bae-ad70-ab0caa1745f3n%40googlegroups.com.

Saad Ali

Mar 8, 2021, 3:39:27 AM3/8/21
to container-storage-interface-community
Thank you all for your hard work on this!