[VOTE] Release CSI-proxy v1.0.0 (closes 2021 June 30)

Jing Xu

Jun 23, 2021, 12:09:50 PM6/23/21
to container-storage-interface-community
CSI-Proxy v1.0.0-rc1  is released! https://github.com/kubernetes-csi/csi-proxy/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc.1
This new release includes a number of important bug fixes, and more importantly, a number of API naming changes. Please check the Changelog for details. https://github.com/kubernetes-csi/csi-proxy/blob/master/CHANGELOG/CHANGELOG-1.0.0-rc1.md

Please vote on releasing this candidate as CSI proxy v1.0.0!
The vote is open until 2021 June 30.

We will be planning to cut v1 in the next couple of weeks. Please review the APIs in https://github.com/kubernetes-csi/csi-proxy/tree/master/client/api as well as the implementation and let us know if you have any concerns as we march towards v1.

Jing Xu

Jul 13, 2021, 12:41:56 PM7/13/21
to container-storage-interface-community
Hi everyone,

We plan to cut CSI-Proxy v1.0.0 this Wednesday (July 14th). Please try rc cut https://github.com/kubernetes-csi/csi-proxy/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc.1 and let us know if you have any issues. Thank you!