Chrome, Canary, Gmail, Google Offline Monkey Business?

John Martin

Sep 23, 2015, 3:47:40 PM9/23/15
to Contact

Does anybody know why I keep getting this Monkey business? I’m not offline; my signal is strong but this mess keeps causing trouble with everything.

I recently (3 days ago) uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome. But to no avail. This computer is fairly new ( 3-4 months) and I still keep getting “This webpage is not available

” most of the time.

I’m asking many groups but so far, nobody knows.

Connected!.jpg
Offline Doo Doo.jpg

Daniel Sieradski

Sep 24, 2015, 11:34:44 AM9/24/15
to Contact
check your DNS settings and make sure there isn't a DNS entry in there that doesn't belong. your best bet is to change the primary DNS to the same IP as your router.

John Martin

Sep 25, 2015, 5:23:25 AM9/25/15
to contac...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Daniel,

I’m a computer dummy but the thing ran some kind of troubleshoot scan recently (I didn’t tell it to) and something about DNS (whatever it is) came up.

Which group are you with?

Sent from my Mud Pie

john martin
New Mexico-Texas