SENSORICA NEWS

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 2, 2012, 5:00:49 PM5/2/12
to contac...@googlegroups.com
SENSORICA was presented at Contact last year in October.
As you might already know by now, we were awarded FIRST PRIZE for innovation at the Concours Quebecois en Entrepeuriat last night.
This is another validation of our "value network" model.
Our infrastructure for collaboration and value accounting and exchanging is under development (we need some HELP!)
SENSORICA is all about commons-based peer innovation and production. We focus on optical sensing for biomedical and industrial applications. Our network already includes a few well-known University labs.
You can join SENSORICA, we're open :)

--
t!b!
co-founder of SENSORICA

Douglas Rushkoff

May 2, 2012, 5:04:05 PM5/2/12
to contac...@googlegroups.com
This is great news, indeed! Congratulations!

I will join and tell others.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 3, 2012, 12:09:38 PM5/3/12
to contac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Douglas,

I am afraid we're going to grow beyond the capacity of our fragile/rudimentary infrastructure. We need some serious help in making the infrastructure more solid. We've learned a lot about "value networks". We have clear ideas; we know where we are going. But we are lacking resources to improve the infrastructure. This is where you could really help.

Suresh Fernando

May 3, 2012, 12:13:06 PM5/3/12
to contac...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Tiberius! Did the prize come with any financial component? What exactly does it constitute?
--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------#OccupyEverywhere------
#OccupyVancouver: http://occupyvancouver.com/
#OccupyWallStreet: http://occupywallst.org/