$5000+ in your PayPal account

Jessica Agnew

Nov 8, 2013, 1:30:13 PM11/8/13
to contac...@googlegroups.com
That's Right - $5000 and more in your PayPal account and that's NO JOKE!!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, CNN, 20/20 and various highly respected U.S. TV and radio programs as being 100% legal, feasible and true!

For the price of 2 Happy Meals you can help someone and change your life! It works quickly and legally. Basically, this is all about people helping people.

"THE GUARDIAN SYSTEM"

$5... That's all it takes! I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to your documents to edit it.

Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks; you could have as much as $5000 in your PayPal account or even more...

Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($5USD) and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this.

(You can just do it over and over!) If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!

HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY make this system work!

I think everyone has heard of "PayPal"? Anyone with an e-mail address can join for F*R*E*E*! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is go to
https://www.paypal.com/ and sign up.

TEAMWORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK!!!!!
Send a $5.00 US Dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list (No. 1) by using the PayPal 'Send Money' feature and be sure to include in the email "Payment for Internet Marketing".
THIS KEEPS THE PROGRAM LEGAL.

Then, send another $5.00 US Dollar payment to the 2nd ,3rd ,4th and 5th person on the list with an e-mail that says "Payment for Internet Marketing 2nd /3rd /4th /5th ".

Once you've done that, REMOVE the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom (position No.5.)
This moves the 2nd to 1st , the 3rd to 2nd ,the 4th to 3rd , and the 5th to 4th .You now become the 5th e-mail address.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!

If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER to send a $5.00 US Dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING".

Send the others $5.00 US Dollar donation to the 2nd /3rd/ 4th /5th person and an e-mail with the words "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 2nd /3rd /4th /5th ".This will help the 5th person to track the progress of the letter and continue to send out more e-mails.

Here is the list:
1. j.p.ma...@comcast.net
2. sever...@hotmail.co.uk
3. yoursfa...@ymail.com
4. karthik...@gmail.com
5. class...@live.com

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS FOR INTERNET MARKETING PLEASE ENSURE CORRECT SPELLING OF PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

(Make sure your e-mail address is the same as the one you used to open your PayPal Account as this is the way you https://www.paypal.com/ will receive your payment.)

Now that you have paid the 1st to 5th person and sent them an e-mail (via the PayPal account),
place your e-mail address in the 5th place. Okay, the only thing left to do is to post your letter. You can post on craiglist.com, backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups (there are thousands).You can even send an e-mail to your own e-mail list.

IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20
'PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH' REPLIES.

The 5th person is the Guardian of the System - YOU!! If there are NOT at least 20 replies then the 5th person
will keep sending/posting the letter until there are at least 20.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5.00 US DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $5.00 TO THE 2nd /3rd /4th /5th PERSONS SO MORE E-MAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!

Now the fun begins. We reap what we sow other people will see your posting and do the exact same thing. As you wait through the 4th , 3rd and 2nd slots for your work as guardian to pay off, hundreds even thousands
of others will be assuming the role of guardian and keep the program moving. Once you have arrived at the 1st position it means hundreds and maybe even thousands have been working the program since you started.
All of those people will then pay you as the 1st and you won't believe the kind of money that has been generated. Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins!!

100 to 1000 people will send you $5 US DOLLARS! You could easily make $5000 USD.

Remember ... what goes around comes around

DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN FIFTH PLACE WITHOUT PAYING AS PAYPAL WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLY PURSUE LEGAL ACTION. THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM AND THEY ARE PART OF IT!
HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN:

Step 1 : Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already https://www.paypal.com/ have one, and send the top name (1st person) $5.00 US Dollars - DON'T FORGET to include "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING". This is IMPORTANT as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2 : Send the other $5.00 US Dollars and a note stating "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 2nd/3rd/4th/5th " to the names on the list.

Step 3 : Remove the top name and move the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 USD for your efforts.

Step 4 : Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING 5TH" replies in your inbox.

That's it, it's that simple!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Be creative. Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the
opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of your life!!!

The Guardian system is based on HONEST people helping each other out.

This program is completely legal if you follow the step by step instructions.

It's the same concept of building a down line except more profitable and affordable. It's like the movie "Paying It Forward", where we all give someone else just five dollars.

Wishing you the very best of luck. Make BIG money in an HONEST way!

To Success!

mark hicks

Feb 23, 2014, 11:58:32 AM2/23/14
to contac...@googlegroups.com

see there is a big problem with this chain or what ever u want to call it ...................I REALLLY WANT AND NEED TO TRY IT AND YEA I CAN SPARE SIX MEASLY DOLLARS HELL I NEED TO QUITE SMOKING ANYWAY BUT I HAVE NO LIGITIMAE PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONE AND TWO FINDING MESSAGE BOARDS TO POST ON IS LIKE THE HARDEST DANG THING TO DO IT WILL AKE WEEKS TO POST THAT MANY DO TO REGISTRATION AND TO MUCH TRAFFIC TO THESE BOARD THUS CAUSING THEM TO SHUT THEM DOWN AND I PERSONALY AM GETING TIRED OF MANUALLY ADDING ..IT SUCKS AND NO ONE IS HONEST THESE DAYS....THEY MAKE UP A THOUSAND DAMN EMAIL ADDRESSES TO BE GREEDY AND POCKIT ALL THE MONEY THEMSELVES AND NEVER SEND A DOLLAR .............WELL O WELL    MY BIGEST TROUBLE IS THE POSTING I CANT FIGURE IT OUT TO GET FAST AT IT ..PLEASE HELP

mark hicks

Feb 23, 2014, 12:13:26 PM2/23/14
to contac...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, November 8, 2013 12:30:13 PM UTC-6, Jessica Agnew wrote:
That's Right - $5000 and more in your PayPal account and that's NO JOKE!!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, CNN, 20/20 and various highly respected U.S. TV and radio programs as being 100% legal, feasible and true!

For the price of 2 Happy Meals you can help someone and change your life! It works quickly and legally. Basically, this is all about people helping people.

"THE GUARDIAN SYSTEM"

$5... That's all it takes! I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to your documents to edit it.

I JUST REREAD THIS U ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THERE IS NO GUARDIAN SYSTEM IN THIS ....IF IT WORKS IT WORKS IF NOT THEN IT DON ...DONT MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PAY FOR IT NOT WORKIN THIS IS BULL IVE  BEEN TRYIN MY BUT OFF FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS TO POST POST POST AND I HAVE ONLY POST 3 SUCCESSFULY AND NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT THEM WHAT THE HECK I JUST LOST MY KIDS AND EVERYTHING AND CANT AFFORD A ATTOURNEY WORTH A DAMN TO HELP PROVE IM INNOCENT EVEN WITH DFS BREAKING EVERY FEDERAL CODE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ABIDE BY I NEED MONEY IM DISABLED AND REALLY NEED HELP IVE DONE EVERYTHING I COULD EXCEPT ROB A BANK OR KNOCK DOWN SOME OLD LADY OR STEAL .....I GO TO CHURCH I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I WORKED HARD TO TAKE CARE OF THEM ..AND NOW BECAUSE OF A VERY VINGFUL MOTHERINLAW MY INTIRE LIFE IS RUEIND  I HAD TO DROP OUT OF COLLAGE AND EVERYTHING AND I MAY GO TO PRISON FOR A VERY VERY  LONG TIME ....IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT BREAKING BAD !!!LOL  BUT I DONT WANT TO GO THERE AGIAN I BROKE THAT CHAIN IN MY LIFE OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND DONT WANT BACK IN IT.......

Douglas Rushkoff

Feb 23, 2014, 12:31:32 PM2/23/14
to contac...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Nealon
Andrew, are you still moderating this list, or do I need to add it to my things to do?
I hate to shut it down completely, I’m just so limited in my time these days.

LIVING ABUNDANTLY

Jul 29, 2014, 8:37:42 PM7/29/14
to contac...@googlegroups.com

HE PAYPAL MONEY-MAKING METHOD $6-$6,000

All you need is:

1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

WHAT IS IT?????

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
make a
"quick buck" off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
birthday systems,
etc... Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of
implementation
of this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This
system
is THE LEGIT and PROFITABLE one.

Here is how it works...

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read
further).
Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
someone new
comes along (such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list,
moves the other five email addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to
#5,
#5 to #4, etc.), and places their PayPal email address in the #6
position. This process is what develops the power of compounding. The
bottom line is this

HONESTY and INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY.

Following this EXACT process is what creates the money, and that is
why this system
has been raved about in the media. Altering the system creates weak
results. The legality of this system comes from the idea that you are
of course creating a mailing list, and a "service" is being provided
(more on that later.) Now on to how your $6.00 creates BIG money...

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1:

The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later.
After that, if you are not already a PayPal user you need to go to
the PayPal website at paypal.com and SIGN UP.
If you want to be able to receive credit card payments from other
people then
you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (not just
PERSONAL account).
This is highly recommended to allow others easy payment
options. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
have to verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a few
days). PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.

STEP 2:

Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
from your PayPal account. To do this quickly and successfully, follow
these simple steps:

1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen

2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address

3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment in
USD
US Dollars)

4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)

5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST"

6. In the "MESSAGE" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
By
doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality
of
the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.

8. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:
1. hwtfig...@hotmail.com

2. gtek...@gmai.com
3. dilpreet....@gmail.com
4 1more...@gmail.com
5. dext...@aol.com
6. Heavenl...@gmail.com

STEP 3:

Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc.) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal
account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that
should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you
have registered with PayPal **

STEP 4:

Post your amended article created in Step3 to at least 200 newsgroups
or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
online!
All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money
you
make -
as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,
or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news
groups,
on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc.
For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com
and type
in a subject like;
'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc. You will
find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
and
you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with
the
NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
etc.
through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!
I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed
of
the internet!
When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...
One other tip to speed up the process even more:
You can send out your amended post (after you complete the process
and add your PAYPAL email address to the list) to the contacts you
already have in YOUR email address book! It is AMAZING how fast this
works.

REMEMBER...

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!

Jared Peck

Mar 17, 2015, 1:22:23 AM3/17/15
to contac...@googlegroups.com
If you live in Canada or the United States and have paypal account at least 3 months old you can make money tonight. Add serion.hf on skype.