Re: [CONTACTCON] Digest for contactsummit@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 22, 2018, 6:05:30 PM7/22/18
to contac...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in joining forces in governance. We are in the midst of creating a Governance canvas for decentralized organisations, a tool that helps peers design governance for p2p collaborative networks.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 04:46 <contac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David Llop <dall...@gmail.com>: Jul 19 04:22AM -0700

We want to build a new type of Collaborative Economy organizations, which
are decentralized, democratic and economically sustainable. Would you like
to join us?

P2P Models <http://p2pmodels.eu>, a 5-year 1.5M€ research project, is hiring:

- a Project/Communication Manager

- a Senior Blockchain Developer

They will join an interdisciplinary team in Madrid, doing research &
building tools with social impact

https://p2pmodels.eu/jobs/

Tweet thread:

https://twitter.com/samerP2P/status/1017822934222692352

Working at P2P Models is an opportunity to collaborate with people
passionate to create social impact, in an environment which mixes
academics, hackers, designers and activists. We do research on
commons-oriented communities, and build blockchain-driven frameworks and
tools to support their sustainability.

More info:

-

Funded by the largest EU individual research grant, the ERC, and the
first to build blockchain infrastructure
-

With Principal Investigator and advisors from Berkman Klein Center at
Harvard University, such as Yochai Benkler or Primavera De Filippi
-

Dynamic, young, interdisciplinary team with a horizontal and inclusive
culture
-

Combines social research + software tool building, focusing on social
impact
-

Attractive work conditions and perks, with multiple benefits

Feel free to write any question/doubt to p2pm...@ucm.es including in the
subject “Open position”. The positions are meant to start in Fall, so
applicants are encouraged to submit asap.