Invitation to Fusion Energy League Meetup - Feel the fusion!

Rezwan Razani

Jul 24, 2012, 1:31:38 PM7/24/12
to contac...@googlegroups.com
Hello ContactCon Folks!

Apparently Contact Con was about making and nurturing actual contact.  To that end, I'd like to invite you to join our new Fusion Energy League Meetup group.  Hang out with us LIVE!  We're based in NJ, but open to holding a meetup in NYC.  Join the group and propose one!

Fusion is an epic scientific challenge.  It is also an exquisite policy, financing, marketing, educational and social challenge.  And it has a gaming dimension:  In a sense, we are all characters in a dynamic, interactive reality right now, called “The Quest for Fusion”.

Something for everyone.  Fusion brings it all together.

Fusion isn't on most people's radar, and we hope to change that.  We have a lot of great ideas to explore (see our website) and there are many ways for different types of people to get involved and have an impact on the fusion endeavor.  You may not realize it yet, but you have a role in making fusion happen!

Please also help spread the word.  I'm a newbie to this Meetup thing, and a bit of an introvert.  Contact is a daunting task!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to discovering who else is drawn to the fusion quest.

Best regards,
Rezwan
rez...@fusionenergyleague.org