Polyvagal Theory & Protest

Nicole Bindler

Nov 7, 2020, 11:14:27 AM11/7/20
to ContactImprovPhilly
Hello CI-Philly folks,

I'm writing to share info about a class series I'm offering called Polyvagal Theory & Protest. It's free/donation, starts today at 12:30pm, and will continue on Saturdays in November. You can drop into individual classes.

In today's class, "Preemptive Recuperation: finding the yield in lieu of a collapse", we'll be exploring recuperation and fortification using the ground and each other for support. We’ll also honor the parts of us that don’t want to yield or release. Our bodies are brilliant and sometimes tension is necessary and protective. Let’s hone in on our tension to discern what we want to hold onto and what we can let go of.

Future topics include:

November 14th––The Wandering Nerve: tonifying the vagus/tuning into our guts
November 21st––Care Work: fortifying the social nervous system
November 28th––Emergent Design: strategies for collective decision making

Best and most,
-Nicole Bindler