December 2022 digest of Contact Improv Philly events

1 view

Loren Groenendaal

Nov 30, 2022, 8:37:18 PM11/30/22
to ContactImprovPhilly
Hello Philadelphia area Contact Improvisers,

Our usual website is still down, so I am sending you a chronological list of the many Ci events happening this month and brief info.

Please note these events have different covid health and community care protocols, so please check links and specific emails for more information.

I hope to see you soon at one or many of these great events!
-Loren

Thursday, December 1 7-9pm at Cardell
Contact Improv CLASS taught by Nicole Bindler
$10-20

Sunday, December 4 5-7pm at Headlong
Contact Improv JAM with warm-up led by Derek Freeh and Loren Groenendaal
Register in this google sheet
If it is your first time, also fill out this google form
$5-20

Monday, December 5 10:30-11:30am
Underscore TALK THROUGH with Loren Groenendaal
Questions or other time requests to prepare for 12/10 (_) to LorenGro...@gmail.com
$0-15

Thursday, December 8 7-9pm at Cardell
Contact Improv CLASS taught by Nicole Bindler
$10-20

Saturday, December 10 2-4:30pm at Headlong
UNDERSCORE facilitated by Loren Groenendaal
$0-15

Sunday, December 11 5-7pm at Headlong
Contact Improv JAM with warm-up led by Jenny Sawyer
Register in this google sheet
If it is your first time, also fill this google form
$5-20

Thursday, December 15 7-9pm at Cardell
Contact Improv CLASS with Nicole Bindler and special guest Richard Kim
$10-20

Thursday, December 22 7-9pm at Cardell
Contact Improv CLASS with Nicole Bindler
$10-20

Notes:
No jam on Sundays 12/18 or 12/25 due to holidays and facilitator travel.
And, no CI class on Thursday 12/29 due to holidays and organizer and teacher travel.
More detail on these specific events coming in upcoming emails.

More coming in 2023 . . .

Take care and happy dancing,
Loren

Loren Groenendaal
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance
Adjunct Professor at Muhlenberg College
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space Cooperative

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured Atlas to support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.