November 2022 digest of Contact Improv Philly events

Loren Groenendaal

Nov 4, 2022, 1:39:14 PM11/4/22
to ContactImprovPhilly
Hello Philadelphia area Contact Improvisers,

There is so much CI happening in Philly this month- classes, jams, Underscore and its Talk Through, special guests! Ooo la la!  It may be hard to keep track of this abundance, especially since our usual website is down, so I am sending you a chronological list of the many Ci events happening this month and brief info about registration.

Please note these events have different covid health and community care protocols, so please check links for more information.

I hope to see you soon at one or many of these great events!
-Loren

Sunday, November 6 5-7pm at Headlong
Contact Improv JAM with warm-up led by Loren Groenendaal
Register in this google sheet
If it is your first time, also fill this google form
$5-20

Thursday, November 10 7-10pm at Cardell
Contact Improv JAM with warm-up led by special guest Nita Little, all levels, reception to follow
$10-20

Friday, November 11 6-9, Saturday, November 12 10-1 and 3-6, Sunday, November 13 10-1 and 3-6 at Summit
ADVANCED WORKSHOP with special guest Nita Little
Register or sign up for waitlist here:  http://nitalittlephilly2022.eventbrite.com
$120-300 depending on how much you sign up for

Thursday, November 17 5:45-6:45pm at Cardell, and a Zoom-in option if requested
Underscore TALK THROUGH with Loren Groenendaal
Register by emailing LorenGro...@gmail.com
$0-15

Thursday, November 17 7-9pm at Cardell
Contact Improv CLASS with Elizabeth Weinstein and special guest marion storm
$10-20

Saturday, November 19 3-6pm at Headlong
UNDERSCORE with Loren Groenendaal
$0-15

Sunday, November 20 5-7pm at Headlong
Contact Improv JAM with warm-up led by Amber Cammarata
Register in this google sheet
If it is your first time, also fill this google form
$5-20

More coming in December. . .

Take care and happy dancing,
Loren

Loren Groenendaal
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance
Adjunct Professor at Muhlenberg College
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space Cooperative

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured Atlas to support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.