Begin Again: contact improvisation basics

Nicole Bindler

Jul 13, 2021, 10:17:28 PM7/13/21
to ContactImprovPhilly
Hi all,

I'll be teaching CI this Thursday from 7:00-8:30pm at Lemon Hill, donation $0-10. You can RSVP to me by replying to this email, and you can text me if you are at Lemon Hill, but unable to find the group: 857-928-2288

Begin Again: contact improvisation basics
In these CI classes we'll practice/remember CI skills such as rolling point, weight pouring, and transitioning in and out of contact with ease. There will be solo/distanced and touch-based versions for each exercise, and plenty of time at the end for integration and open dancing.

Best!
-Nicole